StorMagic (a UK headquartered, international tech company) is recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support the global sales & marketing teams. As we are a small, but fast growing team this role will involve working in many aspects of marketing – digital, content creation, events, analytics and design. This is a great opportunity to put your current marketing skills to good use – and learn a whole lot more along the way!
Founded in 2006, StorMagic is a fast growing software company specialising in cost-effective virtual storage for customers with one to thousands of sites. Our product, SvSAN, converts internal disk, flash and memory of two or more servers into a robust, shared-storage appliance. Over 1,000 customers around the world are using SvSAN to lower their cost of computing and deliver highly available IT solutions for their organizations.
We’re looking to accelerate our revenue growth and customer acquisition and we believe marketing has a key role to make that happen. Can you help us?
- Website – Help us update, manage and revise our external website using WordPress
- Social media – Drive engagement with customers, prospects, partners and industry thought leaders. Improve our social engagement strength and reach.
- Search Engine Management – Identification and management of keywords, optimisation
- Inbound marketing – Identifying and set up inbound strategies, nurture campaign content creation and management, blog writing.
- Outbound marketing – Execute outbound campaigns to drive traffic to StorMagic website and landing pages
- Writing/content creation – This is an important aspect of the role, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable and confident in their writing ability.
- Event planning – Assist with event research, planning and logistics
- Marketing administration – Campaign, lead and opportunity management using Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Resource management – Ensure sales team and key stakeholders have access to latest marketing materials
- Analytics – Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Campaign tracking etc.
- Design – Create graphics and other design related features for marketing deliverables
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience with social media and social media management platforms
- Strong copywriting skills a must with brilliant attention to detail – content creation will be integral to this role
- Genuine interest and passion in digital marketing
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms
- Highly organised and able to set schedules, meet deadlines and achieve marketing campaign goals
- A highly organized team player with the ability to self-motivate, set your own project schedules, meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interested in technology; has the capability and desire to learn new products and tools
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working in a technology company and/or B2B marketing role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords and G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc..)
- Knowledge of graphic design packages preferred but not essential including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
Education & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent level of hands-on experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably with a technology company.
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent compensation plan and benefits.