StorMagic is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the existing global marketing team, main focus primarily on digital marketing activities including social media, SEM and inbound marketing. This is a rapid-expansion opportunity with a UK headquartered, international tech company.
Founded in May 2006, StorMagic is a fast growing software company specialising in cost-effective virtual SAN for customers with one to thousands of sites. The Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to develop interest and high quality sales leads in StorMagic’s core markets using integrated and targeted campaign programs. This includes developing, executing and tracking multiple campaigns directed at various market segments to produce new and expansion revenue opportunities.
- Social media
- Ensure correct representation of StorMagic across all social channels
- Drive engagement with customers, prospects, partners and industry thought leaders
- Improve strength and reach of StorMagic’s social engagement
- Build internal social ambassadors
- Search Engine Management
- Onsite and offsite optimisation
- Identification and management of keywords
- Creation, management and tracking of paid advertising campaigns
- Administration using WordPress
- Inbound marketing
- Identifying and setting up inbound strategies
- Nurture campaign content creation and management
- Blog writing
- Outbound marketing
- Execute adhoc outbound campaigns to drive traffic to StorMagic website and landing pages
- Content creation is crucial for many aspects of this role
- Event organisation
- As a member of a small team the right candidate will be able to help out with event research, planning and logistics
- Marketing administration
- Campaigns, lead and opportunities management using Hubspot
- Resource management
- Ensure key sales team and key stakeholders have access to latest marketing materials
- Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Campaign tracking etc.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A strong understanding of social media
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong copywriting skills a must with brilliant attention to detail – content creation will be integral to this role
- Genuine interest and passion in digital marketing
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms
- Highly organised and able to set schedules, meet deadlines and achieve marketing campaign goals
- A team player with the ability to self-motivate and own your projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of graphic design packages preferred but not essential including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
Education & qualifications
Excellent compensation plan, commensurate with experience. Additionally, all employees are granted an equity position in the company.
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent compensation plan and benefits.