Location: Bristol, UK
This is a ground floor opportunity with a US and UK based company bringing an innovative storage software product focused on the enterprise branch office worldwide. The company is well funded and the team has a history of major success in previous ventures within the data storage industry.
This is a Sales Executive position with exponential earning potential. The sales executive is responsible for sales in a designated sales region primarily via the telephone and occasional travel. Working with the Regional Sales Manager, the sales executive is responsible for numerous activities in support of your assigned sales territory:
- Profile and qualify sales opportunities
- Promote and cultivate qualified leads in your territory
- Execute sales prospecting activities including telemarketing, cold calling, data-mining and campaign follow-up
- Identify target customers through research on prospective organizations and vertical markets
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products, technical architecture, industry characteristics, and competitive environment
- Work closely with Marketing for closed-loop feedback on all opportunities and leads
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com documenting each activity per lead
- Responsible for achieving your personal quota and personal objectives
- Ensuring all customer support contracts are up to date
2 years of relevant sales/telemarketing work experience desired
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent compensation plan, commensurate with experience. Additionally, all employees are granted an equity position in the company.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com