Location: Bristol, UK
This is a ground floor opportunity with a US and UK based company bringing an innovative storage software product focused on the enterprise branch office worldwide. The company is well funded and the team has a history of major success in previous ventures within the data storage industry.
This is a Software Tester position with career development and earning potential. The software tester will work as part of a team and is responsible for contributing to the testing of storage solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years test experience in a commercial environment
- Experience of writing and maintaining test plans
- Experience of scripted testing – ideally Bash and/or Python
- Experience of Linux/Unix
- Experience of data storage – iSCSI ideally
- Experience of Hypervisors such as VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent compensation plan, commensurate with experience. Additionally, all employees are granted an equity position in the company.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org