Location: Bristol, UK or Germany (home based)
Overview of role
StorMagic is disrupting the storage and hyperconverged infrastructure market by moving the goal posts of simplicity, cost and flexibility. If you are someone that embraces disruption and enjoys challenging the status quo, this is the company for you.
Here’s what we need:
- A German national or fluent German speaking non-national.
- Ambitious goal driven achiever with a strong interest in developing a career in sales.
- A keen interest in technology and able quickly learn and adapt
- Confident with excellent telephone skills and a personality that embraces outbound communication.
- Educated to UK degree equivalent level or demonstrable B2B sales experience.
- 1+ years of technology B2B sales experience preferred though not essential
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead qualification and pipeline development
- Channel partner management and support
- Customer success management and support
- Having fun!
Salary and benefits
Competitive salary and attractive benefits to be shared with interviewed candidates.
StorMagic was founded in 2006 by two experienced storage entrepreneurs with the vision to find the simplest, most cost-effective way to store and manage data through software. The founders realized that if data was stored within servers instead of a SAN, and was synchronously mirrored to other servers and presented as a virtual SAN, then end users’ total cost could be lowered dramatically. With this architecture, data would be both stored and processed on the same platform, which is now known as hyperconverged infrastructure and is increasingly seen as a key tool in any CTO’s armoury for efficient infrastructure management.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com