Showcasing the virtual SAN made simple
Witness the power of StorMagic SvSAN - fully certified for use with vSphere
- Live demonstrations of SvSAN in action on the booth
- VMware Ready two node virtualized storage solution
- Knowledgeable technical team from StorMagic onsite to answer questions
- Meetings available on request - book one using the adjacent form
- Parrot Mambo drones being given away on the booth every day. Drop by for a chance to win!
- StorMagic booth location: Booth #120, Hall D
StorMagic returns to VMworld Las Vegas for the 2017 edition of this popular event. The onsite team will be bringing with them live demonstrations of the latest iteration of SvSAN - version 6.1 - which is VMware Ready and fully certified for use with vSphere. StorMagic's virtual SAN enables a lightweight, two node solution that is designed specifically for remote and branch offices where resource consumption and cost are major factors. SvSAN is deployed by organizations with anything from a single site to many thousands of locations - its flexible, simple architecture lends itself to almost any industry and environment imaginable.
Fully compatible with leading industry hypervisors, including VMware vSphere, and managed directly from within vCenter as a virtual storage appliance (VSA), StorMagic SvSAN can provide highly available, software-defined storage without the need for costly investments in additional hardware. With its need for only 1GB of RAM you can simply re-purpose your existing hardware, extending the life of your servers and saving significant amounts of money. Demonstrations of SvSAN will run throughout VMworld Las Vegas and will be accompanied by a friendly technical team ready to discuss your own projects and challenges alongside the capabilities that SvSAN has to offer.