StorMagic is looking to fill a position of Channel Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and driving inbound demand generation and revenue performance with our reseller, integrator and distribution partners worldwide, identifying marketing opportunities that support mutual business growth.
We are looking for someone who will be a key interface between the sales and marketing teams within StorMagic, and will be responsible for developing, delivering and executing campaigns and initiatives with our channel partners. This role will be responsible for providing marketing support for our channel partners to drive loyalty and support profitable sales growth. It is critical that the successful candidate be hands on, roll up their sleeves, get stuff done. This is a job for a doer not a delegator.
This is a work from home/remote role – with some travel expected.
Who We Are
StorMagic is an international software company, founded in 2006 with ambitious plans for growth. We started as a software-defined storage company but through recent acquisitions in enterprise key management and digital asset management software, we are now focussed on delivering software solutions that meet the growing needs of customers at the edge.
Data generated at the edge is growing exponentially and customers are having issues storing, protecting and using all of this data to help them analyze and grow their business. Industry analysts projected that the amount of data created globally outside the datacenter and cloud to be 10% just 2 years ago and project that it will be 75% by 2025.
Our existing products, SvSAN, SvKMS and ARQvault, simplify storage, security and digital asset management at the edge by enabling simple, robust and flexible solutions for large and small enterprises. We have over 1,600 customers around the world that trust us to deliver.
At StorMagic, we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both to turn our bold vision into a reality and to make StorMagic a great place to work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with channel partners as well as the StorMagic sales and marketing teams to develop, deliver and measure campaigns, promotions, and other activation initiatives to improve our partners’ business and deliver mutual sales growth.
- Support the channel sales team with marketing activities to drive new channel customer recruitment and development.
- Help us improve our MDF process and take responsibility for budget management for all channel expenditures.
- Process marketing support requests and brief the design and marcomms team on the creative production of assets.
- Take ownership of hosting and delivering regular communications to the channel network – build brand loyalty for StorMagic.
- Own and manage the functionality, appearance and partner experience on the StorMagic Partner Portal, including working with our portal solution provider.
- Perform regular 1:1 marketing meetings with key channel partners to establish quarterly and yearly marketing plans and share with internal business stakeholders.
Requirements of the Candidate
- Bachelors/University Degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years professional work experience as a channel manager in a technology company that sells through the channel (preferred) or a similar role at a reseller or distributor organization.
- Some amount of previous sales experience is preferred.
- Data-driven with experience of optimizing metrics, and tracking performance against growth goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and work with reseller, integrator and distribution partners.
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple work streams/projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing and balancing MDF budgets across multiple regions.
- Strong networking skills and ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working in enterprise software – preferably experience with storage, server, virtualization, hyperconverged, video and/or networking industries.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organized, comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
- Be data driven, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials (StorMagic will provide you with training, tools, and a team of professionals to support your efforts.)
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
To apply for this position, please click here and follow the instructions.