Location: Chicago/Texas, United States
Employment Type: Full-time
StorMagic is a UK HQ’d software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our product, SvSAN simplifies storage at the edge by enabling simple, affordable hyperconverged infrastructure for large and small enterprises. Launched in 2010, StorMagic SvSAN has replaced traditional storage solutions in North America, Europe and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
Our growing community of over 1,000 customers has deployed from one to thousands of sites. They are typically large enterprises with business-critical IT systems at the edge and SMEs simply wanting to lower the cost and complexity of their IT systems. Customers include major brands such as The Home Depot, Unilever, Bayer, Lockheed Martin and United Healthcare as well as countless SMB, local government and education organizations.
Overview of the role
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our US sales team to work alongside our existing and potential resell partners to develop strategic account plans in order increase the adoption of StorMagic solutions. You will be working within your assigned territory to build a pipeline, creating strategic and tactical plans for new business development as well as provide sales support to partner sales teams through a variety of ways.
The ideal candidate has a strong industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity and a passion for winning. This is an exciting role with a small, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company where you will have the freedom to work autonomously but have the support you need from our amazing team. We believe in an uncapped compensation plan – you will be rewarded handsomely by delivering exceptional results.
Primary job responsibilities:
While the day to day of the role can vary, you will be expected to:
- Work closely with existing and potential reseller partners to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of StorMagic solutions through these resellers.
- Manage StorMagic internal associates, primarily solutions architects and inside sales representatives, to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field.
- Provide sales support to partner sales teams through training, customer visits, technical and administrative information, and customer price quotes on StorMagic offerings.
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development while guiding the extended sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth.
- Call on prospective end customers, providing technical and administrative information and price quotes through partners on StorMagic offerings (StorMagic is 100% Channel).
- Engage with alliance sales teams to uncover new StorMagic opportunities (Lenovo, HPE, Dell, and others).
- Work with reseller accounts to get introductions to target accounts in the territory (account mapping)
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5+ years of Channel Sales experience in the IT Industry with a demonstrated record of success.
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and relationships with partners in the assigned territory.
- Solid understanding of SalesForce and how to manage daily tasks and reports.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills.
- Experience with hyperconverged solutions and retail accounts a plus.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV to [email protected]