Location: TOLA Region
Overview of role
We are seeking competitive, self-motivated individuals to join our US sales team to drive results with our Value Add Reseller (VAR) community. You will be primarily prospecting and developing our VAR and Alliance Partner community to build pipeline and drive revenue growth. This is an exciting role with a small, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company where you will leverage your existing selling skills and have the ability to progress your career. We believe in an uncapped compensation plan – the more you sell – the more you make!
Primary job expectations
- Develop knowledge and awareness within our VAR and Alliance Partner community on StorMagic’s technology
- Responsible for the entire relationship with our VAR’s and Alliance Partner field selling organizations
- Develop end user leads that will eventually be closed through the VAR channel
StorMagic will provide you with training, tools and a team of professionals to support your efforts.
StorMagic is a UK HQ’d software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our product, SvSAN simplifies storage at the edge by enabling simple, affordable hyperconverged infrastructure for large and small enterprises. Launched in 2010, StorMagic SvSAN has replaced traditional storage solutions in North America, Europe and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
Our growing community of over 1,000 customers has deployed from one to thousands of sites. They are typically large enterprises with business-critical IT systems at the edge and SMEs simply wanting to lower the cost and complexity of their IT systems. Customers include major brands such as The Home Depot, Unilever, Bayer, Lockheed Martin and UnitedHealthcare as well as countless SMB, local government and education organizations.
Requirements of the role
- Two+ years selling software into reseller channel in defined territory – SaaS and storage experience is a plus
- Proven success in Channel Development is extremely important and critical to this position
- The ability to develop a prospect list of VARs, build current VAR relationships, and nurture Alliance Partner field sales relationships is paramount
- Knowledge of key VARs and contacts in the defined territory
- A history of exceeding sales targets and annual quota goals
- Above average presentation skills
- Self-disciplined with the drive to deliver unrelenting sales activity to make a difference
- Works well in an intense, challenging, flexible, and creative work environment
- Home office experience preferred
Further information and applications
- Location: Work from your home office in your assigned territory
- Salary/Commission package will be market competitive and will reflect the candidate’s experience
- Role will qualify candidate for inclusion within the company’s stock option plan
- For further information please email: [email protected]