Location: Bristol, UK
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
StorMagic (a UK headquartered, international tech company) is recruiting a Digital Designer to join the marketing team to help us develop amazing assets to help us portray our brand around the world. As we are a small, but fast growing team this role will involve many aspects of design – web, brochures, white papers, presentations, trade show materials, emails, social media – usually all of these things in the same day!
Founded in 2006, StorMagic is a fast growing software company that makes virtual SANs simple for edge computing. Our product, SvSAN, is designed for large organizations with thousands of sites and companies running small datacenters that require a highly available, two-server solution that is simple, cost-effective and flexible. StorMagic SvSAN removes the need for a physical SAN in some of the world’s most demanding environments by converting the disk, flash and memory of two servers into a virtual SAN.
We’re looking to accelerate our revenue growth and customer acquisition and we believe marketing has a key role to make that happen. Can you help us?
- Sales content creation – Design, layout and produce customer facing documents like brochures, powerpoint presentations, emails and white papers.
- Website graphics – Work with the marketing team to produce graphics, logos, adverts and images to help us convery our messages on our website.
- Trade show/events – Design booths, pop-up banners and various hand-outs for customers.
- Video creation/editing – Creating and editing new short promotional videos, product guides and webinars.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Exceptional competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Experience working with Google Suite – Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools – in particular – PowerPoint
- A firm grasp of visual design principles including layout, typography, and experience designing to align with brand frameworks.
- Ability to take technical concepts and turn them into creative designs
- Experience working with websites – ability to manage WordPress in order to update web pages with new content
- Ability to create branding assets like logos and graphics
- Create graphical treatments for use in social media including infographics and supporting visuals
- Basic knowledge of responsive web design, HTML and CSS desirable
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to execute design and edits quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is an absolute must
- A highly organized team player with the ability to self-motivate, set your own project schedules, meet deadlines and achieve goals
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in graphic design, visual design or a related field
Salary and benefits
Competitive salary with attractive benefits including EMI share options, pension and healthcare.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]