Location: Bristol, UK
StorMagic (a UK headquartered, international tech company) is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the global sales and marketing teams. As we are a small, but fast growing team this role will involve working in many aspects of marketing – with a focus on website management, digital marketing, PPC and automation. This is a great opportunity to put your current marketing skills to good use – and learn a whole lot more along the way!
Founded in 2006, StorMagic is a fast growing software company that makes virtual SANs simple for edge computing. Our product, SvSAN, is designed for large organizations with thousands of sites and companies running small datacenters that require a highly available, two-server solution that is simple, cost-effective and flexible. StorMagic SvSAN removes the need for a physical SAN in some of the world’s most demanding environments by converting the disk, flash and memory of two servers into a virtual SAN.
We’re looking to accelerate our revenue growth and customer acquisition and we believe marketing has a key role to make that happen. Can you help us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Website – Maintain and manage the StorMagic website in WordPress, and implement new ideas for its growth and development.
- PPC – Control paid search, display and remarketing campaigns and produce new campaign ideas as required, based on feedback and analytics.
- Analytics – Monitor and report on weekly and monthly digital marketing performance (website, ads, emails, etc).
- Automation – Assist in the management of our marketing automation platforms and their integrations.
- Marketing administration – Supporting the rest of the marketing team in delivering on KPIs by helping out with tasks as required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated experience managing and creating custom WordPress installations.
- Ability to code in HTML and CSS. Knowledge of PHP would be beneficial.
- Experience creating and managing PPC display and search campaigns
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation software – Hubspot preferred
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent attention to detail, organized, demonstrated ability to manage many projects at one time
- Highly organised and able to set schedules, meet deadlines and achieve marketing campaign goals
- A highly organized team player with the ability to self-motivate, set your own project schedules, meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Interested in technology; has the capability and desire to learn new products and tools
- Excellent command of English with ability to comfortably and confidently write content where required
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year in the industry, either placement or full-time employee, exposed to the areas above on a daily basis. B2B, specifically the software market, would be beneficial.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Attractive range of company benefits available
- For more information contact [email protected]