Location: United States, Dallas, Chicago or NYC areas preferred
Overview of role
We are seeking a competitive, self-motivated individual to join our US sales team to drive results with large and/or strategic end user accounts. You will be working in your territory to build pipeline and close business with our Channel and Strategic Partners. The enterprise sales rep is a sales over-achiever with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. The ideal candidate has a strong industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning. This is an exciting role with a small, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company where you will have the freedom to work autonomously, but have the support you need from our amazing team. We believe in an uncapped compensation plan – you will be rewarded handsomely by delivering exceptional results.
Primary job expectations
- Under limited direction meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close named accounts by leveraging Channel & Strategic partners and through individual initiative.
- Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of Channel & Strategic partners and end user accounts – from IT staff all the way through CxO.
- Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication.
StorMagic will provide you with training, tools and a team of professionals to support your efforts.
StorMagic is a UK HQ’d software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our product, SvSAN simplifies storage at the edge by enabling simple, affordable hyperconverged infrastructure for large and small enterprises. Launched in 2010, StorMagic SvSAN has replaced traditional storage solutions in North America, Europe and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
Our growing community of over 1,000 customers has deployed from one to thousands of sites. They are typically large enterprises with business-critical IT systems at the edge and SMEs simply wanting to lower the cost and complexity of their IT systems. Customers include major brands such as The Home Depot, Unilever, Bayer, Lockheed Martin and UnitedHealthcare as well as countless SMB, local government and education organizations.
Requirements of the role
- Self-disciplined with the drive to deliver unrelenting sales activity to make a difference;
- Works well in an intense, challenging, flexible, and creative work environment;
- At least four years in IT sales – selling technology solutions (hardware or software);
- Business or Technical College Degree or Military Experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of key accounts and contacts including major end-users and VARs in your territory;
- The ability to develop a prospect list, build a pipeline of opportunities and close business;
- A history of exceeding sales targets;
- Above average presentation skills;
- Previous experience selling storage or hyperconverged systems preferred but not required.
Further information and applications
- Location: Work from your home office in your assigned territory
- Salary/Commission package will be market competitive and will reflect the candidate’s experience
- Role will qualify candidate for inclusion within the company’s stock option plan
- For further information please email: [email protected]