StorMagic has an incredible opportunity for an experienced and motivated Enterprise Sales professional who is ready to hit the ground running on day 1. The Enterprise Sales Rep will play a critical role in building out managing and growing our Partner Channel as we take it to the next level. StorMagic is growing rapidly and has proven enterprise software solutions for the edge and the core.
This is an exciting role with a rapidly growing company where you will have the freedom to work autonomously, but have the support you need from our amazing team. We believe in an uncapped compensation plan – you will be rewarded handsomely by delivering exceptional results.
This role will be based remotely, however due to the territory ideally you will be based in Arizona or neighboring state.
StorMagic is an international software company, founded in 2006 with ambitious plans for growth. We started as a software-defined storage company but through recent acquisitions in enterprise key management and digital asset management software, we are now focussed on delivering software solutions that meet the growing needs of customers at the edge.
Data generated at the edge is growing exponentially and customers are having issues storing, protecting and using all of this data to help them analyze and grow their business. Industry analysts projected that the amount of data created globally outside the datacenter and cloud to be 10% just 2 years ago and project that it will be 75% by 2025.
Our existing products, SvSAN, SvKMS and ARQvault, simplify storage, security and digital asset management at the edge by enabling simple, robust and flexible solutions for large and small enterprises. We have over 1,600 customers around the world that trust us to deliver.
At StorMagic, we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both to turn our bold vision into a reality and to make StorMagic a great place to work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect into enterprise end-user accounts within a assigned geography
- Have a rolling list of top 20 account targets
- The focus will be on end-user however we have a channel only model
- Develop strategic business plans to grow the adoption of StorMagic solutions within assigned geography
- Work with CRO and CPO for executive sponsorships within specific accounts
- Work with StorMagic internal associates, primarily solutions architects and sales representatives, to support sales and account expansion efforts with key accounts in the field.
- Provide sales support to partner sales teams through training, customer visits, technical and administrative information, and customer price quotes on StorMagic offerings.
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals.
Requirements of the Candidate
- Must have 5+ years of Business Development within assigned territory
- Extensive rolodex of key accounts within assigned territory
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Solid understanding of SalesForce and how to manage daily tasks and reports.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills.
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
- Matched 401K Contributions
To apply for this position, please click here and follow the instructions.