Location: New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Overview of role
StorMagic is disrupting the storage and hyperconverged infrastructure market by moving the goal posts of simplicity, cost and flexibility. If you are someone that embraces disruption and enjoys challenging the status quo, this is the company for you.
Here’s what we need:
- 3+ years technology infrastructure software or hardware sales.
- Storage, server virtualization or hyperconverged infrastructure preferred.
- Selling experience direct to end users as well as with and through channel partners.
- Technically strong and able to qualify and progress sales without an SE 100% attached.
- Operationally strong, able to manage time effectively and report accurately
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Engaging a massive territory with tremendous opportunity
- Adopting several existing key customers with immediate sales potential
- Engaging and developing key alliance and channel partners for joint selling opportunities
Salary and benefits
Competitive salary and attractive benefits to be shared with interviewed candidates.
StorMagic was founded in 2006 by two experienced storage entrepreneurs with the vision to find the simplest, most cost-effective way to store and manage data through software. The founders realized that if data was stored within servers instead of a SAN, and was synchronously mirrored to other servers and presented as a virtual SAN, then end users’ total cost could be lowered dramatically. With this architecture, data would be both stored and processed on the same platform, which is now known as hyperconverged infrastructure and is increasingly seen as a key tool in any CTO’s armoury for efficient infrastructure management.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]