Each year, Gartner Peer Insights releases its “Voice of the Customer” reports, compiling peer reviews and ratings of vendors received across more than 300 different markets, and complementing those reviews with expert research. The purpose of these “Voice of the Customer” reports is to help guide decision makers during their buying processes, by supplying them with valuable insights and information about different vendors and solutions.
We are excited that StorMagic was included in the latest edition of the Voice of the Customer Report for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Vendors. Per Gartner, “In the HCI market, Gartner Peer Insights has published 1,039 reviews and ratings in the 12-month period ending 29 February 2020.”
Our key takeaways from the report include:
- Reviewers of StorMagic have recognized us as an expert provider of hyperconverged infrastructure, with an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on 27 reviews, as of 5th May, 2020 in Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
- 93% of reviewers would recommend StorMagic to their peers, based on 27 reviews, as of 5th May, 2020.
- StorMagic received ratings for:
- Product Capabilities (4.7 out of 5, based on 27 reviews, as of 5th May, 2020) – We pride ourselves on SvSAN’s flexibility and rich feature set, and its ability to enable highly available shared storage for edge environments at a cost-effective price point. The add-on features, to boost performance (caching) and provide security (data encryption), further extend SvSAN’s capabilities.
- Integration and Deployment (4.7 out of 5, based on 27 reviews, as of 5th May, 2020) – The simplicity of StorMagic SvSAN ensures that deployment and management are straightforward and can be carried out by any IT professional. Furthermore, SvSAN’s compatibility with any x86 server, major hypervisors vSphere, Hyper-V and KVM, and any combination of storage types allows organizations to build a solution tailored to their exact requirements.
- Service and Support (4.7 out of 5, based on 27 reviews, as of 5th May, 2020) – StorMagic’s support team is frequently cited by customers as a key differentiator over our competitors. They are ready and willing to provide assistance before, during, and after deployment, as an organization requires. We’re delighted that this has been reflected in Gartner’s Voice of the Customer report.
Visit our website here to access the full 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer Report for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
Leave a Review on Gartner Peer Insights
Existing StorMagic SvSAN customers can leave reviews of the product on Gartner Peer Insights, here. Reviews take minutes to complete and are anonymous (your name and company name will not be attached to your review). We value our customers and your feedback is very important to us, and to your peers!
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Hyperconverged Infrastructure, PEERS, Published 5 May 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. https://www.gartner.com/reviews/home
Subscribe to receive the latest updates and articles from StorMagic:
By clicking subscribe above, you consent to allow StorMagic to store and process the personal information submitted and for StorMagic to contact you via telephone and email in relation to your request. StorMagic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to provide the products and services you requested from us. You may unsubscribe from StorMagic marketing communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Data Protection Policy.