StorMagic is recruiting an Inside Sales Manager to help lead the Inside Sales team, driving the team to meet and exceed sales targets. This role is key to our success being one of our primary drivers of growth within the business, pushing our team to sell our diverse range of products.
This is role can be worked remotely however there will be a requirement to regularly attend our Bristol office, therefore you should be based in or around the Bristol area.
StorMagic is an international software company, founded in 2006 with ambitious plans for growth. We started as a software-defined storage company but through recent acquisitions in enterprise key management and digital asset management software, we are now focussed on delivering software solutions that meet the growing needs of customers at the edge.
Data generated at the edge is growing exponentially and customers are having issues storing, protecting and using all of this data to help them analyze and grow their business. Industry analysts projected that the amount of data created globally outside the datacenter and cloud to be 10% just 2 years ago and project that it will be 75% by 2025.
Our existing products, SvSAN, SvKMS and ARQvault, simplify storage, security and digital asset management at the edge by enabling simple, robust and flexible solutions for large and small enterprises. We have over 1,600 customers around the world that trust us to deliver.
At StorMagic, we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both to turn our bold vision into a reality and to make StorMagic a great place to work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage team of high performance inside sales reps (3 in Bristol and 2 in USA)
- Day to day activities include:
- Inbound lead follow-up
- Outbound prospecting
- Existing customer upgrades, new product acquisition
- Work directly with CRO to execute on ISR strategy and expansion
- Implement ongoing training programs of products and personal development for team
- Support geographic field-based reps
- Provide sales support to partner sales teams through training, administrative information, and customer price quotes on StorMagic offerings.
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals on a monthly basis
- Ensure high level of accuracy on opportunities within SFDC
- Develop global expansion plans that align with company strategy
Requirements of the Candidate
- Must have 2+ years of management experience of inside sales organization or 5 years of solid, consistent, accurate execution as an inside sales representative
- University Degree preferred, but not required
- Proficient with SFDC, MS-Excel
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills
- There may be requests to travel internationally, therefore holding a valid, in-date passport is required
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
- Pension Contributions
To apply for this position, please click here and follow the instructions.