Location: UK (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
StorMagic is a UK HQ’d software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our product, SvSAN simplifies storage at the edge by enabling simple, affordable hyperconverged infrastructure for large and small enterprises. Launched in 2010, StorMagic SvSAN has replaced traditional storage solutions in North America, Europe and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
Our growing community of over 1,000 customers has deployed from one to thousands of sites. They are typically large enterprises with business-critical IT systems at the edge and SMEs simply wanting to lower the cost and complexity of their IT systems. Customers include major brands such as The Home Depot, Unilever, Bayer, Lockheed Martin and United Healthcare as well as countless SMB, local government and education organizations.
Overview of the role
StorMagic is a fast-growing company and we are looking for a new team member (m, f, d) to join our UK team at the earliest opportunity to strengthen our team as a full-time Inside Sales Executive (DACH). The role is ideal for an ambitious professional who wants to develop their career in sales. Our Sales Executives are responsible for developing inbound and outbound leads on behalf of StorMagic and the entire sales team.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Active Sales; Telemarketing, Cold Acquisition, and Campaign Tracking
- Identification of target customers by searching for potential organizations
- Generation and qualification of new customers and projects
- Responsible for customer retention/renewal of support
- Work in close collaboration and coordination with the territory manager and the channel partners on the continuous success and expansion of your sales territory
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- English and German spoken and written
- Completed technical, commercial training in the IT sector
- Experience inactive IT sales
- High self-motivation paired with discipline and a pronounced ability to communicate
- Good IT industry knowledge as well as knowledge in the SAN/NAS environment, data and storage systems and IT & infrastructure are advantageous
- Outgoing and enjoy working with people. Your strengths include organisation, structured thinking, independent work, team spirit, and outbound calls. Good manners, quick comprehension and resilience round off your profile
- Strong presentation skills
- Closing skills
Salary and benefits
Competitive salary with attractive benefits including EMI share options, 25 days annual leave, pension and healthcare.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV to [email protected]