Location: Bristol, UK
StorMagic (a UK headquartered, international tech company) is recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support the global sales and marketing teams. We are looking for someone to support the team with creative writing across all platforms, from writing blog articles, to marketing email copy, to multiple page solution briefs and data sheets. In addition, the role will also cover management of StorMagic’s social media channels and email marketing.
StorMagic is a UK HQ’d software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our product, SvSAN simplifies storage at the edge by enabling simple, affordable hyperconverged infrastructure for large and small enterprises. Launched in 2010, StorMagic SvSAN has replaced traditional storage solutions in North America, Europe and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
Our growing community of over 1,000 customers have deployed from one to thousands of sites. They are typically large enterprises with business-critical IT systems at the edge and SMEs simply wanting to lower the cost and complexity of their IT systems. Customers include major brands such as The Home Depot, Unilever, Bayer, Lockheed Martin and UnitedHealthcare as well as countless SMB, local government and education organizations.
We’re looking to accelerate our revenue growth and customer acquisition and we believe marketing has a key role to make that happen. Can you help us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing – you will be the chief marcom content creator within the company, confidently writing compelling pieces encompassing:
- Blog articles
- Website pages and other necessary website copy
- PDF-style brochures, data sheets, solution briefs and other printed collateral
- Marketing emails
- Social media copy
- Email – you will manage our email marketing efforts using the Hubspot marketing automation platform. This will encompass ad-hoc emails as well as scheduled ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Social Media – you will manage and be responsible for StorMagic’s presence on social media, with management carried out within Hubspot. This includes creation and scheduling of posts, monitoring activity, and actively responding to communications and enquiries.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Capability to consistently produce high quality written content
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of SEO and producing keyword/phrase-optimized content
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, Hubspot preferred
- Experience managing email and social media marketing
- Excellent attention to detail, organized, demonstrated ability to manage many projects at one time
- A highly organized team player with the ability to self-motivate, set your own project schedules, meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Interested in technology; has the capability and desire to learn new products and tools
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Creative Writing, or equivalent.
- 3 years experience producing high quality written content, ideally for a technology, B2B company.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV to [email protected]