StorMagic is looking to fill a foundational position of OEM Sales Representative. Reporting to the CRO, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and drive business partnerships to revenue outcomes. The goal of OEM sales is to ensure we foster a deep and trusted relationship with other technology providers, while simultaneously creating plans that monetize our partnership in the market. In this “big startup” environment, it is critical that the successful candidate be a hands on, roll up the sleeves, get stuff done person. This is a job for a doer not a delegator.
This is a work from home/remote role with occasional travel required.
Who we are
StorMagic is an international software company, founded in 2006 with ambitious plans for growth. We started as a software-defined storage company but through recent acquisitions in enterprise key management and digital asset management software, we are now focussed on delivering software solutions that meet the growing needs of customers at the edge.
Data generated at the edge is growing exponentially and customers are having issues storing, protecting and using all of this data to help them analyze and grow their business. Industry analysts projected that the amount of data created globally outside the datacenter and cloud to be 10% just 2 years ago and project that it will be 75% by 2025.
Our existing products, SvSAN, SvKMS and ARQvault, simplify storage, security and digital asset management at the edge by enabling simple, robust and flexible solutions for large and small enterprises. We have over 1,600 customers around the world that trust us to deliver.
At StorMagic, we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both to turn our bold vision into a reality and to make StorMagic a great place to work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing and prospect into new tier 1 technology company partners, such as HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, etc…
- Develop strategic business plans to grow the adoption of StorMagic solutions as an embedded or add-on solution
- Work the partner and StorMagic field sales teams to ensure partnerships are monetized, by fostering strong relationships and developing executable go-to-market plans
- Work with StorMagic internal associates, primarily solutions architects and sales representatives, to support sales and account expansion efforts with key accounts in the field
- Provide sales support to partner sales teams through training, RFP proposals, technical and administrative information on StorMagic offerings
- Create strategic and tactical plans for new business development while guiding the extended sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth.
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals
Requirements of the Candidate:
- 5+ years of Business Development managing and monetizing OEM partnerships with large, multinational technology partners (i.e. HPE, Lenovo or similar)
- Able to freely travel internationally
- Extensive rolodex of key players within the industry – preference given to those at HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, etc…
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Solid understanding of SalesForce and how to manage daily tasks and reports.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills.
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials (StorMagic will provide you with training, tools, and a team of professionals to support your efforts.)
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
- 401K contributions matched up to 5%
To apply for this position, please click here and follow the instructions.