StorMagic, a virtual SAN company headquartered in Bristol, UK, is growing rapidly and is seeking talented people to join our team. We currently have several positions open, located in both the UK and across the United States. Whether you are looking for a role in sales, software engineering, or public relations – we encourage you to take a look at our openings and apply today!
Why Should You Join the StorMagic Team?
Our Mission: Technology today has become far too complicated, which is why we here at StorMagic made it our mission to “make the complex simple.” We pride ourselves on our ability to offer the most simple and cost-effective solution within our space and set ourselves apart from our competitors.
Our Core Values: StorMagic’s corporate culture is driven by the following core values:
- Progressive: We aim to be at the forefront of our industry, embracing new ideas and leading the way with forward-thinking initiatives, both for our people and our product.
- Collaborative: We understand that the strength of a business lies in its people and their ability to work together, which is why we strive to create an atmosphere of understanding, support, recognition and togetherness.
- Bold: We are a small company, but we like to think we punch well above our weight! We believe in our product and in our people, which gives us the confidence and determination to rise to any challenge.
Our Benefits: StorMagic offers a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance (UK only)
- Pension/401k contribution
- Employee share options
- Cycle to work scheme (UK only)
- Casual office dress code
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Employee activities and events, including barbecues, team building exercises, charity activities, boat trips, and more!
If you think you have what it takes to join the StorMagic team, we want to hear from you. Listed below are several of our current openings. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which position you wish to apply for.
- Public & Analyst Relations Specialist (US – Austin, TX and Charlotte, NC Preferred – or Remote)
- Software Engineer (Bristol, UK)
- Test Automation Engineer (Bristol, UK)
- C System Developer (Bristol, UK)
- Full Stack Web Developer (Bristol, UK)
- Graduate Engineer Roles (Bristol, UK)
- Inside Sales Representative – German Speaking (UK – Remote)
- National Sales Manager – Vertical Markets (US)
- Enterprise Sales Representative (US – Dallas, Chicago or NYC Preferred)
- Channel Sales Representative (Remote – Chicago or Texas)
Subscribe to receive the latest updates and articles from StorMagic:
By clicking subscribe above, you consent to allow StorMagic to store and process the personal information submitted and for StorMagic to contact you via telephone and email in relation to your request. StorMagic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to provide the products and services you requested from us. You may unsubscribe from StorMagic marketing communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Data Protection Policy.