StorMagic is looking for a skilled, highly motivated individual to join our expanding team. Working in the Technical Services department you will be joining our experienced team, responsible for delivering post-sales support, technical guidance, and overall excellent customer service.
This is a key role in providing hands-on assistance to StorMagic channel partners and end-user customers to give trusted advisor support. The role is varied, providing plenty of opportunities to develop.
This role can be based remotely or in our office in Bristol.
Who we are
StorMagic is an international software-defined storage company disrupting the traditional storage market by making the complex simple. Our products, SvSAN & SvKMS, simplify storage and security at the edge by enabling simple, affordable virtualized infrastructure for large and small enterprises. SvSAN and SvKMS have replaced traditional storage and security solutions in North America, Europe, and Asia across a wide range of vertical industries.
At StorMagic we view collaboration as one of our main drivers for success and we are open to all our employees to share their thoughts and ideas to help both grow the business and make StorMagic a great place to work.
- Grasp StorMagic and other partner technologies, software and functionality quickly and easily leveraging first-class customer services skills to translate technical information, so it is universally understandable
- Track customer issues through support tickets promptly and accurately
- Maintain post sales processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of tools and processes necessary to support the reseller channel as it pertains specifically to the post sale support of the company’s products.
Salary and benefits
We believe that our people’s wellbeing and development are key to our success and we offer benefits to our employees with this in mind including:
- Competitive Salary
- Ample Vacation Days
- Structured Development and access to a range of Training Materials
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Fantastic Life and Medical Benefits
- Generous Pension/401K contributions
The ideal candidate should have experience and expertise in the following:
- Technical Degree or sufficient industry experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer facing technical role
- Strong understanding of Enterprise technology including servers, storage arrays, storage networking, network protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments
- Understanding and experience of virtualisation and shared storage
- Understanding and experience of security requirements and regulations
- Understanding of enterprise edge environments and requirements
- Knowledge of automation, orchestration and DevOps desirable
- Team player, with a driven “can do” attitude
- Work ethic
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com