Helping businesses meet industry-specific guidelines
Most data security regulations require encryption key management as part of their compliance criteria. If these criteria are not met, businesses can be subject to fines, penalties, or worse.
As a full-featured key management lifecycle platform, SvKMS can help meet these complex requirements across of wide variety of regulations, whether on-prem, cloud or multi-cloud, including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Union
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The highest level of FIPS compliance for a key management product
The United States Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) defines security and interoperability requirements for computer systems that are used by the U.S. federal government. The FIPS-140 standard defines approved cryptographic algorithms and sets forth requirements for key generation and key management.
SvKMS is certified to FIPS-140 -2 Level 1 – the highest level for a software-based key management solution – ensuring robust encryption key management functionality.