StorMagic has expanded our original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a business of CSPi. ARIA Cybersecurity is now able to embed StorMagic SvKMS enterprise key management software to deliver their ARIA microHSM product through channel partners worldwide.
Through this expanded partnership, ARIA Cybersecurity is now delivering the industry’s smallest general purpose hardware security module (HSM) — ARIA microHSM — which is deployable locally within the servers generating the data that needs the protection encryption offers.
Today’s HSMs are often large, expensive, and require valuable rack space. ARIA microHSM with StorMagic SvKMS doubles the performance of other HSMs on the market, and is available at half the price. It provides a highly secure, low-cost way for organizations to adopt and manage KMIP-based software encryption, maintain a fully secured KMS, and still have the full security benefits of an HSM appliance.
ARIA microHSM benefits include:
- Up to 10x the performance in server at half the cost when compared to a network connected HSM appliance
- The industry’s most flexible but secure key management handling capabilities
- Open standard KMIP server with a large ecosystem of KMIP-capable applications
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliance
- The ability to be deployed in minutes in any standard server
- Plug and play HA capabilities, unlike the painful configurations from legacy industry leading platforms
“The ARIA microHSM solution is designed for end users managing data onsite, at the edge or in the cloud, who want a complete hardware and software bundle that includes StorMagic’s flexible key manager,” said StorMagic CRO and Board Member, Brian Grainger. “The solution eliminates the hassle, costs and space requirements associated with traditional HSMs, includes the many integration options found in SvKMS, and can be procured in a single purchase order.”
For additional information about ARIA microHSM with StorMagic SvKMS, visit our partner page and download our data sheet and application brief.